Tuesday 3 November 2009

My SNAKE ''shape poem!!''


Well, here is my snake shape poem... tadddaaarrr!





I found it quite difficult getting to grips with textease. I think it's because I am so used to using other systems and textease is something new to me. However, I think it's an excellent tool to use with children, especially young children. This could be an excellent way of introducing young children to ICT. The fact it is effectively a 'blank' page means that children can type where they want and experiment with different sizes of text with a few clicks of the mouse. The icons are also handy for children as they don't get confused with the words associated with them (although this is something that I found annoying as an adult!!). I think textease is really beneficial and children can really be creative with their ICT without the boundaries of some, more commonly used programmes e.g. MS word.

4 comments: